Kik is the best messaging app in the world. This app helps you to share the messages, voice messages, video messages and many more things for free. You can even send the video through this app. Here you can make voice calls and video calls through this app. You can even create your groups to add the people to chat. You just need to install the app in your device then create the profile and use it. Then you can find your friends and start chatting with them. Now you can download and install this app through Google Play Store but there are some limitations in this app where you can’t install this app through Google Play Store. Then you can go through Aptoide app store which is the best store to download this app. If you have any doubt then look at the features of the app store.
Features of Aptoide apk for android
You will get the lots of features by using this app but here we are sharing some main of them.
- Its very easy to download the apps here. One tap download.
- Its completely free from spam.
- There is no need to have any Email id to download the apps from this app store.
- There are no ads in the store.
Download and install Kik through Aptoide
So, if you are not interested to download this app through Google Play Store or with any other android markets then you can download it through Aptoide. It’s very easy to download this app through Aptoide app store. All you need to do is to go to the Aptoide app store through the Aptoide apk or website. Then you can download this app there. So, after that we will share the installation guide to install the Kik app in your Android device. You just need to check out this guide in order to download and install Kik app through Aptoide app store. Then here you can check this step by step guide to install the app through your Android device.
- Now go to Aptoide app that you have installed in your Android device otherwise go to the Aptoide app store website.
- Now you can search the Kik app there then you will get the result.
- Now tap on that app to download Apk version of the app in your Android device.
- So, you downloaded the Apk version of the app in your Android phone and tablet.
- Now tap on the downloaded Apk file to install it in your Android device.
- Now you will get restriction that you need to allow Unknown Resources in your Android Device.
- So, you need to go to Android Security Settings then you will get the option called Unknown Resources.
- Now you have to allow that by checking the box which is placed in front Unknown Resources.
- Now the installation get continues.
- Now the installation process will completes in 10 seconds.
- Then you can open the app and enjoy in your Android device.